The following is a list of the Certificates, courses, and conferences that I have obtained or partaken in as part of my continual professional development. Not every course is as good as the next; I have added a brief list of my suggested courses on the Watching and Reading lists.
- Microsoft’s Journey of Agile Transformation – A half day conference on how Microsoft transformed their development, projects, and testing teams into a truly agile workforce.
- Microsoft’s DevOps Story – A day conference at MS HQ in Reading reviewing how Microsoft do DevOps and what how to best use their integration tools.
Courses and Certificates
- Play by Play: Bug Bounties for Companies - Certificate
- The Role of Shadow IT and How to Bring it out of the darkness - Certificate
- Play by Play: OWASP Top 10 2017 - Certificate
- Play by Play: Problem Solving in a Developer World - Certificate
- Source Control with Microsoft TFS/VSTS and Visual Studio 2017 - Certificate
- Play by Play: Modern Web Security Patterns - Certificate
- Getting Started with CloudFlare Security - Certificate
- Incident Detection and Response: The Big Picture - Certificate
- Ethical Hacking: Social Engineering - Certificate
- Google Digital Garage – Digital Marketing
- Play by Play: Azure Beyond Websites - Certificate
- Play by Play: Care and Maintenance of Development VMs - Certificate
- OWASP: Top 10 Web Application Security Risks for ASP.NET - Certificate
- Play by Play: Ethical Hacking – Deconstructing the Hack - Certificate
- Play by Play: Social Engineering with Troy Hunt and Lars Klint - Certificate
- Secure Account Management Fundamentals - Certificate
- How Git Works - Certificate
- Microsoft Azure: The Big Picture - Certificate
- Play by Play: What You Need to Know About HTTPS Today - Certificate